full set of lashes- $120.00
Unlimited lash count. Our lash expert gets every single lash!!
(Aprox. 120 mins)
Up to 14 days refill $60
15 -21 days refill $70
(Aprox. 60-90 mins)
**At least 40% of your lash extensions must still be remaining for any refills. If less then 40% then a full set will be charged. (At the discretion of the last artist)
removals - $30
Save yourself the damage of picking and let the pro's safely remove your lashes for you!
**Please note: A Removal fee will be charged for when the lash set is less then 40% existent and the old lash extensions need to be completely removed. A remove fee will also be charged if lashes are done elsewhere, we do not work on other lash artists work.
(Aprox. 30 mins)
- Please remove all eye makeup with a oil-free cleanser prior to your appointment. Eye makeup or any oils can interfere with the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions. It's very important your natural lashes be as clean as possible.
- Do not use an eyelash curler the day of or the day before your appointment. This makes the application more difficult.
- If you wear contact lenses please remove them prior to your lash appointment.
- Please do not drink coffee close to the time of your lash appointment. Coffee can make the eyes twitch which can make the application process very difficult.
- The application can take quite some time, so please make sure to use the bathroom prior to your appointment.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 48 hours after an application. Stay away from any steam such as: spas, saunas, pools etc.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes as this can cause damage to your natural lashes.
- Do not go spray tanning or bed tanning for 24 hours after application
- Do not use eyelash curlers.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover and oil free eye products (e.g mascaras). Oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Keeping the lashes clean by daily washing and also brushing with a dry mascara wand.
T IP: you can dry your lash lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them from the bottom up.